The IQAC of an institution can be compared to a human heart which is solely responsible for the successful functioning of the body. If the heart functions well the body also will function well. The successful functioning of an institution depends up on the successful function of the IQAC. NAAC is very keen in seeing that every accredited institution should establish an IQAC, which is the embodiment of quality sustenance measure. In realizing the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance, IQAC lends a helping hand. The first and foremost task of to IQAC is the develop a system conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the performance of any institution, When once accreditation is granted to an institution, IQAC will be a never failing companion to lead the institution towards perfection in all its endeavors aiming at academic excellence.
• To lead the institution to the level of next to none in the case of academic and administration activities.
• To aim at learner-centric environment aiming at quality and holistic education.
• Identification of slow learners, conducting more tests and providing extra coaching.
• To take all measures for the successful up gradation of faculty members enabling them to render effective service in the teaching learning process.
• To find out the ways and means in which the institution can be brought to the forefront based on the feed backs got from students, parents and stakeholders.
• To organize Symposium, Conference, Workshop and Seminars stressing on quality related factors.
• To maintain a record of the prime activities conserving the quality of education.
• To act as a care taken for propagating good practice and observing.
• Staff meeting is conducted by the principal to ensure whether the staff have completed the portions.
|1||Dr. S. Sundaram||PRINCIPAL||Chair Person|
|2||Dr. N. K. Kuppuchamy||HOD / CSE & NAAC Coordinator||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. A. S. Thirumurugan||HOD / CIVIL||Internal Member|
|4||Ms. K. Poornapriya||HOD / ECE||Internal Member|
|5||Prof. M. Kumar||HOD / EEE||Internal Member|
|6||Prof. S. Balamurali||HOD / MECH||Internal Member|
|7||Ms. S. Kousalya||HOD / S&H||Internal Member|
|8||Ms. P. Jayaprabha||HOD / MCA||Internal Member|
|9||Mr. Baggam Seshu Sailendra||HOD / MBA||Internal Member|
|10||Dr. T.O. Singaravel||Managing Director||Member from Management|
|11||Mr. G. Ravishankar||CEO – TOS Solutions||Special Invitee – Industrialist|
|12||Mr. R. Radha||Managing Director, RAN India Steels||Special Invitee – Industrialist|
|13||Dr. S. Senthilkumar||Professor & Head,KSR College of Engineering||Special Invitee – Academician.|
|14||Mr. R. Mani||Special Invitee – Parent’s Coordinator|
|15||Mr. S. Balasubramaniyan||Special Invitee – Parent’s Coordinator|